
Letting go of outcomes and the gravity lifts...If I didnt know any better, I would write the next line so it rhymed with Buddhist. But I do know better, then to resort to rhyme to try and fill what is obviously a lack of something worthy to be said. Maybe thats the lesson though, always striving to say "something", even better, "something worthy". Thinking of the landscape of books I have read and I don't recall the worthiness of the prose, I recall the author and what they "represented". I am trying to sing that way too, to sing like a reflection and not as the actual. To find a new groove as they say...
I am getting better at navigating the way through THOUGHT, with peripheral vision instead of exact sight. Peripheral is my goal in all parts of my life right now. I aim to look at my flaws with peripheral. To look at my gifts with peripheral...to write a blog entry in the peripheral...to put forth my voice, just this way in new songs because they are coming, I feel them like strange loves whom I do not know...
Mercury has turned direct, father is feeling better, the dog has been ruefully woebegone (his true self again) and as for me, It's been easier for me to be around me...
No comments:
Post a Comment