Thursday, April 9, 2020

3 predictions from Marc Daniels on April 9th, 2020

3 predictions from Marc Daniels on April 9th, 2020


I am going to resurrect my good old personal blogspot “CHARLUS THOUGHTS AND RUMINATIONS” for certain public posts from here on in only because I like to keep official records (of sorts) of what comes out of this mind of mine and its machinations and into the “public”.  Call it egotism if you like but it is more due to a nagging paranoia. All you need to know, trust me,  it is more for my own self scrutiny and analysis than anything else…and I definitely want to say I told you so.
Basically, as a Social Sciences major from Penn I’d like to see where my accuracy actually falls regarding the current state of our rapidly changing society.  So today, on the 9th day of the fourth month (that was a literary allusion to arguably the finest American Poet in case you missed it)  I want to get down in writing 3 predictions for our society as we go forward in the uncharted territory of this Corona virus pandemic. I want you to take note of the changes as I predict to happen regarding  cultural norms we perhaps might be encountering going forward; from today, the 9th day of the fourth month.

In no particular order:


1.)  We will begin to see the effects of “social distancing” rear its uglier side effects in the way of "social unrest".   It is nearly impossible to put a timeline on it, however sooner than later we will begin to see social rebellion occurring loudly and forcibly.  There will be rioting.   Let me repeat that since I can be overly verbose (so I am told):  There Will Be Rioting.   Sooner than later.  If I had to call it, I would say by the end of the 5th month (that is May for anyone who hasn’t read Whispers Of Heavenly Death.

2.) People will begin to sell their Plasma on Ebay, Amazon or wherever…to be honest I don’t know where it will be sold, but bet your britches it will be a highly demanded “product” and it will be marketed.   By “Plasma” I mean those who have survived the #coronavirus or #covid19 and now are producing immunized blood to the disease and rest assured they will be selling it in our free market capitalistic society.  All hail Adam Smith and Ray Bradbury (now those are two names you don’t often see in the same sentence).

3.). America will declare war on China as Covid-19 will eventually be determined to be a biological attack created for nefarious purposes.  Lest you forget the Trump administration tariffed China so ruthlessly in the 3 years before this pandemic, that China experienced  its first negative GDP (near negative relatively speaking) since America first began subsidizing their country in the last century.  Now, if that got a little too scientifically political for you, I apologize and here is the bottom line (again) that you should make yourself aware of today:

America will eventually declare war on China as retaliation for a “chemical weapons” or “biological attack” that China will eventually be found, as having generated.



Thats all for tonight my friends, I reckon it’s better you heard it straight from the horses mouth first.

God Bless,

Marc Daniels.

No comments:

Post a Comment