Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Devotion. By Jenny Herner and Marc Daniels

Her face lifts to 
the dawn of him,
the distance 
a high wall.

Like rose 
to trellis scaling
to her dawn 
her cloudless all,

she longs to see 
his garden,
both the petal 
and the thorn,

to know the rain 
that falls on it,
to weather 
fair and  storm.

Devotion.

3 comments:

  1. Ηey very nice site!! Guу .. Excellent .. Amazing .
    . I ωill bookmarκ your website and
    take thе feeԁѕ aԁditiοnally?

    I'm glad to seek out a lot of useful information here in the post, we need work out more techniques on this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

    Feel free to surf to my web site thoi trang nu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for another informatіѵe website.
    Where elѕе mаy just I get that kind of іnformatiοn
    writtеn in such а pеrfect
    аρprоаch? Ӏ've a project that I'm just nοω running on, and I have been on the glanсе out
    for such information.

    Haνe a look at my ωeb blog ... Thoi Trang Nu

    ReplyDelete