Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Setting The Intention on TRUST


Are you ever fearful about what may happen to you in the course of your life? Do you look backwards and recall painful events only to anticipate those same events coming in your future? This creates anxiety and an unsettled energy in the body/mind unit-
The fact is, pulling your self into the present moment is really the only choice based in rationality that we have. Of course, this is harder than it seems because our imaginations are powerful machines and when a thought form descends on us, we believe this to be reality.

A simple exercise I use, is this prayer:

" I pray that all negativity created by my own imagination is released from the top of my head, my crown chakra and it dissipates into the emptiness of the world"

Then, I repeat a mantra word to myself, you can choose your own but the word I use is "Trust"-

Today, lets move beyond the prisons of our past and into the limitless possibilities of what waits before us. Move into "TRUST"

-Marc

No comments:

Post a Comment